What are Industrial Valves?
- Industrial Valves are mechanical devices that are used in piping systems within many industrial fields. The function (closing and opening) regulates and control the flow of a liquid or gas within the pipes.
- Industrial Valves are widely used in many industrial industries such as food&beverages manufacturers, water supply and treatment plants, animals and aqua feed production, fabric and textiles industry, chemical production, etc.
Industrial Valves come in a variety of forms and functions. Depends on the medium, location installation and demand, an appropriate valve can be chosen to satisfied the requirements.
Popular types of industrial valves, such as:
- Van cầu / Bellow seals globe valves
- Van bi / Ball valves
- Van một chiều / Check valves
- Van cửa, van cổng / Gate valves
- Van bướm / Butterfly valves
- Van an toàn / Safety valves
- Van giảm áp / Reducing valves
- Van điều khiển / Control valves
- Van điện từ / Solenoid valves